Dojo is a thriving community of builders, artists, and deep thinkers, pushing the frontier of what is possible.
Templates, libraries or utilities that use Dojo.
- Origami - Cairo primitives for onchain Gaming
- Crypts And Caverns Dojo Map - An Example projects of integrating C&C maps developed by the CHE-DAO team with Dojo.
- Beer Baron - An dojo onchain simulation masked as a beer brewing game. It is designed to work with 10 - 10,000 players.
- Chess Dojo - A chess game built on Dojo.
- Dope Wars: Roll Your Own - An onchain adaptation of the classic Drug Wars game developed by the Cartridge team.
- Drive AI - An onchain driving simulator controlled by a neural network developed by the Cartridge team.
- Emoji Man - Pac-man inspired onchain game using dojo and phaser.
- Loot Underworld - Excavating the dangerous, endless mysteries of the subterranean in the dark depths of the Realms Autonomous (Under)World.
- PixeLAW - A pixel grid-based Autonomous World with coexisting games (i.e. Paint, Snake, Rock-Paper-Scissors).
- Realms Autonomous World - The Realms Autonomous World
- Stark Lander - Land on the Moon!
- StarkLand - Full On-chain Multiplayer Online Simulation Game (FOMOSLG) built on Starknet.
- Underdark: Lair of the Slenderduck - An unhinged on-chain generative dungeon skin crawler. Beware the Slenderduck!
- zDefender - An onchain tower defense.
- zKnight - An onchain strategy game